Now, onto the pictures....
- Prongs set in concrete, not sure what they are for.
- Gravel pile, to be spread in garage.
- Look at that, we have stairs. I didn't realize how high up our entrance would be.
- I'm guessing those bricks were needed to get the right height, because we have stone that should cover that brick.
- Drainstar and black spray adhesive around base.
- Random bricks and blocks to fill a gap, wrapped with the Drainstar. I wonder what this is for?
- Crawl drain tubing.
- It's easy to tell where the support walls are.
- More crawl drain tubing, but this one looks more cemented in.
- Air vents for crawl. You can see a small gap between the vents and the cement blocks. I guess bugs can get through the air vent anyways.
- They graded the ground in the crawl so that any water would run-off into the crawl drain.
Phew! That was a lot for just a little over a week. I won't wait so long to post next time.